French / Japanese steel
DENTAL IMPLANT CONICAL DRILLS KIT WITH INTEGRAL STOPPER, 30 PCs
- Contains 30 PCs Drills in 6 different diameters and 5 length External Irrigation
- Cylindrical diameter uniform all the drills 5.2mm
- Implant Drills for the preparation of the implant Osteotomy.
- Free Drill holding stainless steel serialisation cassette.
The Smart Drills Kit is designed to simplify the drilling process and save chair time for you and your patients. Each drill contains stopper that prevent over-drilling, reducing the potential for sinus or nerve complications during osteotomies . The system eliminates the need to carefully follow drill depth markings and for frequent pauses to examine osteotomy depth. You’ll drill safely to the exact depth that you need, with zero mistakes. Our kit contains a separate drill for each diameter and length of implants. The drills are multiple use and with colors. Smart Drills Kit is cost-effective, user-friendly and uniquely compatible with any implant system.
- Manufactured from high quality surgical materials made in French,
- Highly polished finish for aesthetic and corrosion resistance. with high quality performance.
- Fully autoclave able / reusable. Do not exceed 134 °C (273 °F) during sterilization.
- Thoroughly tested quality. All drills undergo an anti-rust process.
- Satisfied to ISO 9001:2015, ISO 13485-2016 and CE Mark (Certificate of Conformity)
- Drills Diameters: 2.2, 2.7, 3.3, 3.7, 4.0 and 4.5mm
- Lengths: 6,8,10,11.5 and 13
Made in French/Japanese Steel